Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Menu

Friends

venerdì 30 maggio 2014

It is Friday already?!

Time does fly when you're all wrapped up in writing! @_@
 

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you another small excerpt from "Knock on your door"



Here you go, hope you like it :)

Excerpt

My wife took the house, took the car, took the dog, and my daughter took offence at me –sorry for the little play on words- after a month, what once was my family disappeared on a sultry July day to go on vacation in New Mexico with Mr. Small Detail on tow.
Yeah, I know: pathetic.
I’ve already said that myself…
In the meantime, I moved to a small apartment in a district that was very different from the one in which I had lived in the last fifteen years.
No more damn fucking boring suburban neighborhood, no more clinging nosy neighbors, no more lawns and no more freaking white fences.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento